Boxers, and athletes in general, are always looking to get an edge in training.
The LightStim LED Bed is the latest game-changing technology that you may never have heard of.
LightStim LED Bed is a soothing, natural and non-invasive treatment that promotes total body wellness and peak physiological function by utilizing the power of LightStim MultiWave® Patented Technology.
The major benefit for boxers revolves around the LED which releases Nitric Oxide (NO) in the body. This helps to increase stamina and performance, expedite healing processes and reduce lactic acid build up in the muscles.
Nitric Oxide (NO) has been dubbed the “Miracle Molecule” which signals every cell and system in the body to ‘do its job.’
As the first LED Bed to gain over-the-counter FDA clearance to temporarily relieve muscle, joint, and arthritic pain and increase local blood circulation, the Bed has made headlines in the cosmetic and med spa world (for post-treatment healing), but athletes should also take note of the benefits.
“It is an excellent, no-downtime treatment that stimulates collagen and elastin,” said Chelsea Grimes of The West Institute in Chevy Chase, MD, who offers the LightStim LED Light treatment. “It reduces inflammation and pore size, and speeds healing.”
Studies Show That LED Light Therapy Can Help To:
- Increase the cell’s production of the body’s fuel source, ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Increase production of NO (Nitric Oxide)
- Accelerate wound healing, reduce bruising, redness and swelling
- Protect against cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes
- Prevent damage to cells caused by free radicals
- Decrease exercise induced muscle fatigue
- Improve post-exercise recovery and promote muscle regeneration
- Release endorphins to inhibit pain
- Protect skin from UV damage
For athletes who cannot find a location to try the full body LightStim LED treatment, there are handheld versions of the device that can offer more targeted relief of minor arthritis pain, minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness, and muscle spasms, as well as to temporarily increase local blood circulation and temporarily relax muscles.
If you’re interested in trying the LightStim LED Bed in the Washington DC area, visit The West Institute and mention RBRBoxing for an exclusive discount.