PREMIER BOXING CHAMPIONS STARS TO BE OUT IN FULL FORCE FOR DANNY GARCIA VS. SHAWN PORTER WELTERWEIGHT SHOWDOWN SATURDAY NIGHT AT BARCLAYS CENTER
BROOKLYN (September 6, 2018) – Coming on the heels of Premier Boxing Champions’ (PBC) groundbreaking deals with both FOX Sports and SHOWTIME Sports, many of the brightest stars in the PBC galaxy will be ringside Saturday night to see one of the biggest fights of the year live and in person as Danny Garcia takes on Shawn Porter in a welterweight world title fight. Expected to be seated ringside at Barclays Center will be several current or former world champions in a variety of weight classes.
“Ringside will be well represented Saturday night with PBC champions,” said Tim Smith, VP of Communications for PBC. “It is great that so many of our fighters will be supporting Danny and Shawn for this tremendous welterweight championship. This is just another reason that Garcia vs. Porter will be one to remember.”
Some of the biggest names, all of whom have fought on SHOWTIME in the past, include the below (in alphabetical order by first name):
- Adrien Broner – (33-3-1, 24 KOs), Former Four-division world champion
- Andre Berto – (32-5, 24 KOs), Former welterweight champion
- Errol Spence Jr. – (24-0, 21 KOs), IBF Welterweight Champion
- Gervonta Davis – (20-0, 19 KOs), WBA Super Featherweight Champion
- Jarrett Hurd – (22-0, 15 KOs), Unified 154-Pound Champion (IBF/WBA)
- Jermall Charlo – (27-0, 21 KOs), Former junior middleweight champion
- Jermell Charlo – (31-0, 15 KOs), WBC Super Welterweight Champion
- Keith Thurman – (28-0, 22 KOs), WBA Welterweight Champion and Former Unified Welterweight Champion
Header photo by Marilyn Paulino/RBRBoxing
The post PBC Champions to Be out in Full Force for Garcia vs. Porter appeared first on Round By Round Boxing.